First Blog Plost

For many months now I have contemplated starting a blog about the books I'm reading and throw some reviews out there. Obviously due to financial restraints I may choose to review some books that I currently own no matter how old they may be.  At least until I get to a point where publishers are willing to start sending me ARC copy of books. On top of my review of certain books you may see me publish some ideas I have had while writing my first book tentatively titled Ashes of Creation.  There is so much I've seen and learned as I go through this process. I'll attempt to post at least one update or review every 2 weeks, but then again November is going to be extremly difficult on me to hit that goal with NANOWRIMO going on. For those of you who don't understand what NANAWRIMO is; it is the month of November you push yourself to write 50,000 words in 30 days. Say goodbye sleep. I'll miss you but see you when I get done.  I hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me a shout out so I can start getting a following. I hope to gain your trust and respect in the way I will give reviews and opinions.  I'm very green at this, so please have patience and feel free to give me feedback.

0 comments:

Post a Comment